PBX Push Brush
Interested in a price? Want some information not listed? Get in touch and we'll get back to you. You can find more contact details on our contact page.
The PBX Push Brush is a heavy duty push brush fitted with quick hitch mounting to suit any machine – including forks, pin and cone, Q fit and excavator couplers.
Steel box section construction in a choice of three sweeping widths makes the PBX Push Brush ideal for a variety of heavy duty construction, farmyard and factory sweeping tasks. With a low-dust creation design, no moving parts and quick-change bristles the PBX Push Brush is also easy to clean.
• Heavy duty steel box section construction
• Push brush – no moving parts
• Quick mounting to fork or ‘3 point linkage’
• Custom mounting frames on request
• Integrated parking stands for storage
• Bumper guard end deflectors
• Choice of 3 sweeping widths
• 10 rows of quick change bristles
• Max fork section 140mm x 60mm
• Low dust creation – Easy clean design
• Factory, warehouse and car park
• Sand, gravel and dry granular products
• Artificial sports surfaces
• Snow clearing
• Liquid dispersal
• Wood and general debris
• Indoor and outdoor use
• Straw and slurry clearing
• Grain store and feed reheaping
• Farmyard tidying and livestock sheds